There a few important changes I want you to be aware of
1) We have adapted the Learning Project weekly document so that the content on the first page (English and Maths based activities) are broken down into days. This will help provide some structure to the week and help your children pace themselves with the activities. As always, this is just a suggestion of how you could structure the activities so please continue to do as you see fit. We have also added in a Science/Technology/Engineering challenge which we think will be interesting.
2) As of today White Rose Maths are now charging for the worksheets part of their website. The videos and some resources continue to be free, as do many of the other Maths website we have recommended on the Additional Work document. However, we are investigating if it is possible/worthwhile in finding a way of obtaining and distributing this content.
3) Just a reminder for Gosling parents that work needs to be uploaded on Tapestry and not Class Dojo. Class Dojo will continue to be used for awarding points and for sending messages, but not for feedback.
Below are the documents for our Week 6 Learning from Home Projects: This week our theme is 'Under the Sea'.
- EYFS is for Goslings
- KS1 is for Toucans, Parrots and Penguins
- LKS2 is for Swans and Flamingos
- UKS2 is for Owls, Puffins and Peacocks
Have a great week and, as always, we look forward to seeing what you get up to this week