Learning from Home
We have developed a plan (see below) to ensure that, irrespective of a lock down or the need to self-isolate, learning opportunities are offered to children and families which match as close as possible the learning taking place in school. This plan will be put into action when we receive notification of positive COVID-19 case or instructed to by Public Health England, Department for Education or Essex County Council
The plan will be applied in the following instances:
- An individual is self-isolating because of a positive test
- A whole class of children are unable to attend school due to a class closure
- The school is advised to not open and all children are unable to attend school
As well as completing your daily/week tasks set on Class Dojo and the daily tasks listed above we have put together some documents which have links to websites which you may want to use if you want more work to complete. You could complete this either on Google Docs (which will save it to your Drive) or on paper/books you have at home.
If you so wish you can upload photos onto your Class Dojo portfolio of what have you have been up to
- EYFS & KEY STAGE ONE - ADDITIONAL WORK IDEAS - click on this link to load the document
- KEY STAGE TWO - ADDITIONAL WORK IDEAS - click on this link to load the document
CONTACTING YOUR TEACHER
If you need to contact your child's class teacher then please do so via Class Dojo.