I hope you had a lovely weekend and are ready for a hot, busy week! Our theme this week is Music, something I know you'll enjoy. As always, there's a huge range of activities for you to have a go at, as well as all of our additional learning materials. The link for the White Rose Maths resources will be on Dojo first thing Monday morning.
This week my special challenge is based upon Mr Albus. I would like you to imagine him as a Superhero...
- What costume/outfit would he wear?
- What would his special powers be?
- Would he have a side kick?
- Where would he live?
- Who would his arch enemy be?
This could be done as a drawing, poster, booklet, piece of writing, something on a computer, etc. Be as imaginative as you can.
As always entries to me by Thursday evening please.
Below are the documents for our Week 11 Learning from Home Projects: This week our theme is 'Music'.
- EYFS is for Goslings
- KS1 is for Toucans, Parrots and Penguins
- LKS2 is for Swans and Flamingos
- UKS2 is for Owls, Puffins and Peacocks
Have a great week and, as always, we look forward to seeing what you get up to.